1. The contract between Brea s.r.l. and the Customer shall be concluded with the acceptance by the selling company. This acceptance is automatic, unless otherwise communicated to the client. Placing an order in the manner provided, you represent that you have read all information provided to him during the purchase procedure and accept the general conditions and payment transcribed below.
2. If the customer is a consumer (ie a person who buys goods for purposes not related to his profession), once concluded the on-line purchase procedure, will print or save an electronic copy but keep these conditions general sale, subject to the requirements of Art. 3 and 4 of Decree No. 185/1999 on distance selling, and subsequent additions and amendments.
3. It excludes any right of the Customer to damages or compensation, and any contract or tort liability for direct or indirect damages to persons and / or property, caused by the rejection, even partial, of an order.
4. The Customer may only purchase products in the electronic catalog of Brea s.r.l. at the time the order and viewable online at (URL) http://curved-penis.com, as well as described in the relevant information sheets. It is understood that the picture accompanying the description of a product can not be fully representative of its features but differ in features, color, size, and accessories in the picture. All support information acquisition (Glossary Buying Guide, etc ...) are intended as mere material for general information, not due to real characteristics of a single product.
5. The correct order is confirmed by Brea s.r.l. through an e-mail, sent to the email address supplied by the customer. This confirmation message will contain date and time of execution order and a "Customer Order Number" to be used in any further communication with Brea s.r.l. The message will include all data entered by the customer who agrees to verify the correctness and immediately communicate any corrections, as described in this document.
6. In the case of non-acceptance, Brea s.r.l. ensure timely notification to the customer.
7. If that is not completed due to unavailability, even temporary, of the goods, Brea s.r.l., within thirty (30) days from the day following that on which the customer has sent the order via the website web http://curved-penis.com/, will inform the customer and will refund any amounts already paid for the payment of the goods.
7. PayPal In Case of Purchase of Services with Mode PayPal payment, together with the completion of the online transaction, PayPal will charge immediately the amount of your purchase.
7.1 In case of cancellation, either by the Customer What in case of rejection of the same by the Brea s.r.l., simultaneously canceling, the amount Relative To the canceled orders will be credited to the Account Paypal Customer. The Times re-credit on your payment instrument within the Paypal account depend exclusively on PayPal and the banking system. Once the chargeback amount on Paypal account, in no case The Brea s.r.l. CAN be liable for any damages, direct or indirect, caused by delays in crediting employees by Paypal or by the banking system.
7.2 Brea s.r.l. reserves the right to ask the Customer for additional information (eg advertising. Number of fixed telephone) for determining the actual ownership of the PayPal account. In the absence of the required documentation, Brea s.r.l. reserves the right to not accept the order.
7.3 No Time of the Purchase Procedure Brea s.r.l. And Grade Knowing the information about the buyer's credit card or other mode choices in the PayPal wallet. In no case Brea s.r.l. CAN be so liable for Possible fraudulent use of credit cards by third parties, upon payment for products purchased on the website of Brea s.r.l.
8. Marking (AND SOME Intended for products Only) Payment on delivery And Intended Only for orders lower than Euro 1,000.00 (one thousand) and will have to be performed exclusively with Money cash or by check CIRCULAR headed a Brea s.r.l. What makes the delivery (no checks will be accepted by the courier BANK). Advance purchase must be paid 10% of the total amount. The payment of the remainder will be on delivery. The communication to the customer of Which courier will be in charge of the delivery will be carried out with the Modalities on the site. Nothing More than indicated in the Order Moment will be due by the customer.
9. Advance bank transfer The form of payment can be anticipated transfer of ALL items a catalog. ANY limitations are clearly highlighted within the shopping cart. In case of payment by bank transfer, How Ordered by the customer will be kept busy until receipt of proof of payment, to be sent to Brea s.r.l. (fax or email) habitability and over 3 DAYS data not working From acceptance of the Order. The sending of the order will be only when the actual crediting of the amount due on c / c of Brea s.r.l. That will have to be done within 7 working days from the acceptance of the Order data. These exceeded deadlines, the order will be deemed automatically CANCELLED. The purpose of the bank transfer must contain:
10. Method of Payment
11. For every order placed on the site http://curved-penis.com/, Ahha Soap Antonijevic Suncana emits tax invoice or receipt of the order, sending it by e-mail or by mail to the order, under Article 14 of Presidential Decree 445/2000 and DL 52/2004. For the issuance of the invoice, to the information provided by the Customer. No change in the bill will be possible after the issuance thereof.
12. The delivery costs indicated in each product are borne by the customer. To the islands it is necessary to establish a cost of ad hoc expedition. The payment of the goods by the customer will be using the method chosen when ordering. Nothing is more due by the customer in total order.
13. No responsibility can be attributed to Brea s.r.l. in case of delay in the order or delivery of the order.
14. Delivery is at street level, by appointment. The customer, however, is required to check:
Any damage or the mismatch in the number of packages or particulars, must be immediately reported to the carrier making the delivery. Once signed the document courier, the customer can not make any objection about the appearance of what was delivered. Any problems concerning the physical, correspondence or completeness of the products received must be reported within 7 days from delivery, as set out in this document.
15. If you fail to collect within 5 working days of the material in storage at the warehouses of courier because of repeated inability to deliver to the address indicated by the Customer, the order is automatically canceled.
16. Under Article. 64 of Decree Law No. 206/2005, and subsequent additions and modifications, if the customer is a consumer (ie a person who buys goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does the purchase by indicating a reference to VAT in the module of this order in the concerned website), is entitled to terminate the purchase contract for any reason, without explanation and without penalty, except as described in paragraph 20.
17. To exercise this right, the customer must keep the original packaging of the product sold and sent to Brea s.r.l. a notice to that effect within fourteen (14) days from the date of receipt of goods. Such notice shall be sent by registered letter with return receipt addressed to:
Brea s.r.l. Via Quarzo 27 58100 Grosseto
or by telegram or fax sent within the said period of fourteen (14) days, followed by a confirmation by registered letter with return receipt to be sent within the next 48 hours. Once such notice of withdrawal, Brea s.r.l. will quickly inform the customer instructions on how to return the goods which must be received no later than fourteen (14) days from the authorization.
18. The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
19. Without prejudice to any repair costs for damage to the original, Brea s.r.l. will refund the customer the full amount already paid as quickly as possible and in any event within fourteen (14) days from the date on which it is reached by the communication exercise the right of withdrawal by the consumer. Reimbursement shall be by transfer of the amount charged to your credit card or by bank transfer. In any case, the Buyer shall provide the necessary data in a timely and useful for ottnere reimbursement.
20. The right of withdrawal is lost for lack of the essential integrity of the property (the packaging and / or its contents), in cases where Brea s.r.l. finds:
In the case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, Brea s.r.l. will return to sender the property purchased by charging the same shipping costs.<! -
21. All products sold by Brea s.r.l. are covered by the manufacturer's standard warranty and 15-day warranty for defects of conformity, according to DL 24/02. To use the warranty, the customer will keep the invoice (or DDT) received by e-mail or by mail.
22. The manufacturer's standard warranty is provided as explained in the documentation inside the product packaging. If, following inspection by an Authorized Service Center, the defect is not covered by the manufacturer's standard warranty, the customer will be charged for any costs of verification and recovery required from authorized, as well as transportation costs, if supported by Brea s.r.l.
23. The guarantee of 15 days in accordance with Decree 24/02 applies to products that present a lack of conformity, provided that the product is used correctly, respecting its intended use and as provided in the technical documentation. This warranty is for private consumption (a person who buys goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or making a purchase order form without indicating a reference to VAT). In case of lack of conformity, Brea s.r.l. provides, without cost to the customer, the restoration of conformity by repair / replacement or reduction of price, until the termination of the contract. If, following inspection by an Authorized Service Center, the defect should not be a lack of conformity pursuant to Legislative Decree 24/02, the customer will be charged for any costs of verification and recovery required from authorized, as well as transportation costs if incurred by Brea s.r.l.
24. The replacements in case of DOA (Dead On Arrival: product not working on delivery) takes place only if expressly provided by the manufacturer. The timing of replacement or repair of any product depends solely on the manufacturer's policies.
25. In the event that, for whatever reason, is unable to make its customers a product warranty (repaired or replaced), Brea s.r.l. will proceed at its own discretion to refund the amount paid or to replace it with a product of equal or superior characteristics.
26. No damage can be obtained from Brea s.r.l. for any delays in repairs or replacements.
27. In cases where the application of safeguards providing for the return of the product, the product must be returned by Customer in its original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessories: ,, etc ...) Manual .->
28. The personal information requested under the order are collected and processed to meet the expressed requirements of Customer and will not under any circumstances and no license to third parties. Brea s.r.l. guarantees its customers the respect of rules on the processing of personal data covered by the Privacy Code under LD 196, 30.06.03. The data controller is the company Brea s.r.l.
29. Any complaint must be addressed to Brea s.r.l., Via Quarzo 27 58100 Grosseto.
30. For everything not expressly provided and not provided, the parties refer explicitly to national and Community legislation, ordinary and special in terms of buying and selling, consumer rights and e-commerce. The sales contract between the customer and Brea s.r.l. is concluded in Italy and regulated by Italian law. For the solution of civil and criminal litigation arising from the conclusion of this sale contract, if the customer is a consumer, the local jurisdiction is that of the reference hole of his town of residence; in all other cases, the local jurisdiction is the only forum of Bari.